- Purple mapping
- Add a business
- Standards And Guides
- Can I add a business to the map?
- Do ethical standards labels approve brands or products?
- Does BUAV approved differ from a product claim of â€˜not tested on animalsâ€™?
- Have the ethical credentials of businesses on the map been verified?
- How are a businessâ€™s ethics demonstrated in its mapping entry?
- How are organic products certified, labelled and categorised in the directory?
- How are vegetarian and vegan options more environmentally sustainable?
- How do â€˜Ethics keywordsâ€™ and â€˜Ethical standards labelsâ€™ differ?
- What are BAFTS and WFTO members?
- What are the ethical considerations when buying jewellery?
- What do the terms organic, biodynamic and permaculture mean?
- What does paraben-free mean?
- What is a three-thinking business?
- What is the difference between Fairtrade and fairly-traded?
- Community networks
- Content partners
Purple Dot is for people who want to create an economy fit for the future.
A three-thinking economy that values people and planet, not just profit.
New report by WWF-UK and the Food Ethics Council, co-authored by our Director, Chris Sutton
Prime cuts: valuing the meat we eat