Support for sustainability and socially focused SMEs
If you think your organisation should be listed here then please contact us.
The Green Chamber Collective
Brighton and Hove 10:10
West Sussex Sustainable Business Partnership CIC
The Centre for Sustainable Design
Sustainable Sussex Forum
South East Business Carbon Hub
Bedfordshire Green Business Network
Bricks and Bread
The Reading Green Business Network
Low Carbon Essentials
- Purple mapping
- Add a business
- Standards And Guides
- Can I add a business to the map?
- Do ethical standards labels approve brands or products?
- Does BUAV approved differ from a product claim of â€˜not tested on animalsâ€™?
- Have the ethical credentials of businesses on the map been verified?
- How are a businessâ€™s ethics demonstrated in its mapping entry?
- How are organic products certified, labelled and categorised in the directory?
- How are vegetarian and vegan options more environmentally sustainable?
- How do â€˜Ethics keywordsâ€™ and â€˜Ethical standards labelsâ€™ differ?
- What are BAFTS and WFTO members?
- What are the ethical considerations when buying jewellery?
- What do the terms organic, biodynamic and permaculture mean?
- What does paraben-free mean?
- What is a three-thinking business?
- What is the difference between Fairtrade and fairly-traded?
- Community networks
- Content partners
You are here
Sustainable Living Network
Join the world's first and only social network for sustainable living.
Networks you can join as an individual to support environmental sustainability and fair trade ethics.
Every month people who work, or are interested in the environmental field meet up informally in their local area.
Green Drinks network