Businesses from around Brighton who are working to build their businesses and a better economy by valuing people and planet, not just profit.
The business club meets monthly and members are asked to work towards committing to these principles over time. If you're interested in attending a meeting please see our club calendar for details.
hiSbe Food CIC
Craker Business Solutions
Chartered accountancy firm
Claire Potter Design
Interior & exterior design
Brand, strategy, websites
Barchester Green Investment
Ethically focused HR
- Purple mapping
- Add a business
- Standards And Guides
- Can I add a business to the map?
- Do ethical standards labels approve brands or products?
- Does BUAV approved differ from a product claim of â€˜not tested on animalsâ€™?
- Have the ethical credentials of businesses on the map been verified?
- How are a businessâ€™s ethics demonstrated in its mapping entry?
- How are vegetarian and vegan options more environmentally sustainable?
- How do â€˜Ethics keywordsâ€™ and â€˜Ethical standards labelsâ€™ differ?
- What are BAFTS and WFTO members?
- What are the ethical considerations when buying jewellery?
- What do the terms organic, biodynamic and permaculture mean?
- What does paraben-free mean?
- What is a three-thinking business?
- What is the difference between Fairtrade and fairly-traded?
- Community networks