Three-thinkers business club
A community of like-minded businesses collaborating to build their businesses and a better economy
Join a supportive group of local businesses working to progress their enterprises within a context that values people and planet, not just profit.
Benefits of joining
- Attend our club meetings and use our facilitated brainstorm sessions to get support from your peers to maximise your opportunities, discuss ideas and find specific solutions to business issues - all within a framework that considers environmental, social and financial value equally
- Get practical updates about business opportunities related to emerging technologies and trends, business management, sustainability and business ethics
- Collectively communicate how you are developing your business commitments for people and planet, not just profit
- Collaborate on marketing opportunities
- Gain cross promotion from other local businesses
- Help grow the three-thinking economy so that itâ€™s easier for all of us to find businesses that share our values
The three-thinkers business club is currently being piloted in Brighton and the surrounding areas. Join us to help shape the network's visions and activities before we roll it out to other locations.
Start a local club
If you are interested in being a founder member of a group in another area please contact us.
- Purple mapping
- Add a business
- Standards And Guides
- Can I add a business to the map?
- Do ethical standards labels approve brands or products?
- Does BUAV approved differ from a product claim of â€˜not tested on animalsâ€™?
- Have the ethical credentials of businesses on the map been verified?
- How are a businessâ€™s ethics demonstrated in its mapping entry?
- How are vegetarian and vegan options more environmentally sustainable?
- How do â€˜Ethics keywordsâ€™ and â€˜Ethical standards labelsâ€™ differ?
- What are BAFTS and WFTO members?
- What are the ethical considerations when buying jewellery?
- What do the terms organic, biodynamic and permaculture mean?
- What does paraben-free mean?
- What is a three-thinking business?
- What is the difference between Fairtrade and fairly-traded?
- Community networks
- Content partners
You are here
Brighton club updates
I'm still buzzing with ideas.
- Linda Grieve-Mulloy
We really enjoyed the Three-thinkers Business Club - it was a breath of fresh air, because it's so practical.Â Â Â
- Ruth & Amy Anslow
hiSbe Food CIC