Three-thinkers business club
A community of like-minded businesses collaborating to build their businesses and a better economy
Join a supportive group of local businesses working to progress their enterprises within a context that values people and planet, not just profit.
Benefits of joining
- Attend our club meetings and use our facilitated brainstorm sessions to get support from your peers to maximise your opportunities, discuss ideas and find specific solutions to business issues - all within a framework that considers environmental, social and financial value equally
- Get practical updates about business opportunities related to emerging technologies and trends, business management, sustainability and business ethics
- Collectively communicate how you are developing your business commitments for people and planet, not just profit
- Collaborate on marketing opportunities
- Gain cross promotion from other local businesses
- Help grow the three-thinking economy so that itâ€™s easier for all of us to find businesses that share our values
The three-thinkers business club is currently being piloted in Brighton. Join us to help shape the network's vision and activities.
Start a local club
If you are interested in being a founder member of a group in another area please contact us.
- Purple mapping
- Add a business
- Standards And Guides
- Can I add a business to the map?
- Do ethical standards labels approve brands or products?
- Does BUAV approved differ from a product claim of â€˜not tested on animalsâ€™?
- Have the ethical credentials of businesses on the map been verified?
- How are a businessâ€™s ethics demonstrated in its mapping entry?
- How are vegetarian and vegan options more environmentally sustainable?
- How do â€˜Ethics keywordsâ€™ and â€˜Ethical standards labelsâ€™ differ?
- What are BAFTS and WFTO members?
- What are the ethical considerations when buying jewellery?
- What do the terms organic, biodynamic and permaculture mean?
- What does paraben-free mean?
- What is a three-thinking business?
- What is the difference between Fairtrade and fairly-traded?
- Community networks
- Content partners
You are here
Brighton club updates
I'm still buzzing with ideas.
- Linda Grieve-Mulloy
We really enjoyed the Three-thinkers Business Club - it was a breath of fresh air, because it's so practical.Â Â Â
- Ruth & Amy Anslow
hiSbe Food CIC