Three-thinkers business club
A community of like-minded businesses collaborating to build their businesses and a better economy
Join a supportive group of local businesses working to progress their enterprises within a context that considers impact across the three value areas of people, planet and profit.
Benefits of joining
- Attend our club meetings and use our facilitated brainstorm sessions to get support from your peers to maximise your opportunities, discuss ideas and find specific solutions to business issues - all within a framework that considers environmental, social and financial value equally
- Get practical updates about business opportunities related to emerging technologies and trends, business management, sustainability and business ethics
- Collectively communicate how you are developing your business commitments for people and planet, not just profit
- Gain cross promotion from other local businesses
- Help grow the three-thinking economy so that itâ€™s easier for all of us to find businesses that share our values
- Purple mapping
- Add a business
- Standards And Guides
- Can I add a business to the map?
- Do ethical standards labels approve brands or products?
- Does BUAV approved differ from a product claim of â€˜not tested on animalsâ€™?
- Have the ethical credentials of businesses on the map been verified?
- How are a businessâ€™s ethics demonstrated in its mapping entry?
- How are vegetarian and vegan options more environmentally sustainable?
- How do â€˜Ethics keywordsâ€™ and â€˜Ethical standards labelsâ€™ differ?
- What are BAFTS and WFTO members?
- What are the ethical considerations when buying jewellery?
- What do the terms organic, biodynamic and permaculture mean?
- What does paraben-free mean?
- What is a three-thinking business?
- What is the difference between Fairtrade and fairly-traded?
- Community networks