Clear thinking, a critical approach and concise presentation that gets to the heart of complex issues
With expertise and access to networks spanning a range of areas our academic and commercial experience enable us to balance theoretical rigour with practical application.
Example services include ...
How do I find sustainable, ethical sources for my products? How do I check my supply chain is sustainable and ethical? How do I secure supply?
Information and analysis
- Sustainability MOT â€“ What sustainability and business ethics challenges currently face my business and what can I do about them?
- Horizon scanning â€“ What sustainability issues will affect my business in the next 3-5 years? Understand the emerging issues and technological advances in the commercial landscape relating to your business.
- Specific research â€“ We can carry out in depth research on specific products, commodities, supply chains, or sustainability and ethical issues, providing the analysis to help you make informed business decisions.
Systems and processes
How do I put in place systems and processes to run my business effectively, sustainably and ethically? We can help with governance, financial processes, software and procurement policies.
What else do we offer?
- Our values - see Purple thinking
- Our expertise and commercial experience - see our biographies, Chris Sutton and Pins Brown
- An ability to look beyond the current paradigm to what is needed for a future economy.
- An integrated, system-focused approach. Cutting across disciplines and looking at policy and practical implementation at once.
- Clear, concise information that can form the basis of business decisions.
- An interest in outcomes (as opposed to going through a process for the sake of it).
- A friendly, down to earth approach.
You are here
Get in touch
Chris has provided invaluable support to review our finance systems and to help us with business planning and budgeting.Â Weâ€™ve appreciated his friendly and down-to-earth approach.Â Â
- Executive Director, National Food Research Charity