Management support from an organisation that shares your values
We offer a consultancy service thatâ€™s a bit different to others because it all stems from not just valuing profit, but people and planet as well. We can support the financial management aspects of your organisation but we can also help you ensure social and environmental values are integral to your decision making processes.
Whether youâ€™re a three-thinking business, social enterprise, not-for-profit organisation or charity we can provide support from an organisation that shares your values.
We can help with:
- Improving financial processes, providing tools and management reporting
- Financial management support for organisations too small to employ a full time specialist
- In-depth sector research, supplier analysisÂ and project coordination
- Implementing an environmental management system
- Demonstrating to funders that you are delivering your social and environmental objectives
- Carrying out due diligenceÂ work for funding bodiesÂ allocating grants
And as every organisation has different needs we work with you to identify the outcomes that matter to you, tailoring our services to meet your specific requirements and budget.
- Purple mapping
- Add a business
- Standards And Guides
- Can I add a business to the map?
- Do ethical standards labels approve brands or products?
- Does BUAV approved differ from a product claim of â€˜not tested on animalsâ€™?
- Have the ethical credentials of businesses on the map been verified?
- How are a businessâ€™s ethics demonstrated in its mapping entry?
- How are organic products certified, labelled and categorised in the directory?
- How are vegetarian and vegan options more environmentally sustainable?
- How do â€˜Ethics keywordsâ€™ and â€˜Ethical standards labelsâ€™ differ?
- What are BAFTS and WFTO members?
- What are the ethical considerations when buying jewellery?
- What do the terms organic, biodynamic and permaculture mean?
- What does paraben-free mean?
- What is a three-thinking business?
- What is the difference between Fairtrade and fairly-traded?
- Community networks
- Content partners
You are here
Get in touch
Our consultancy services are led by one of our Directors,
More about Chris
Chris has provided invaluable support to review our finance systems and to help us with business planning and budgeting.Â Weâ€™ve appreciated his friendly and down-to-earth approach.Â Â
- Executive Director, National Food Research Charity