Links we like
Organisations that are working to create a better economy, stronger communities and a fairer, healthier food system
Ellen Macarthur Foundation - Rethink the future
Ethex - The meeting place for ethical investors
The Equality Trust - Because more equal societies work better for everyone
Fair Pensions - The campaign for responsible investment
The Finance Lab
Forum for the Future - Action for a sustainable world
Good Banking - Campaigning for better banking
Green Economy Coalition - Prosperity for all within one planet limits
Money That Works - Creating a sustainable economic system
Move Your Money
New Economics Foundation - Economics as if people and the planet mattered
Waste Watch - Waste less. Live more
Action for Market Towns
BioRegional - Solutions for sustainability
Centre for Local Economic Strategies (CLES)
Locality - Communities ambitious for change
Local Works - Campaigning to implement the Sustainable Communities Act
Plunkett Foundation - Promotes and supports co-operatives and social enterprises in rural communities worldwide
Transition Network - To inspire, encourage, connect, support and train communities as they self-organise around the transition model
The Campaign for Real Farming
Ecological Land Co-operative - Their mission is to provide affordable opportunities for ecological land-based businesses in the UK
Food Ethics Council - For a fairer food system
LandShare - A catalyst for change in the way we manage land and its resources
Soil Association - Healthy soil, healthy people, healthy planet
Sustain - The alliance for better food and farming
- Purple mapping
- Add a business
- Standards And Guides
- Can I add a business to the map?
- Do ethical standards labels approve brands or products?
- Does BUAV approved differ from a product claim of â€˜not tested on animalsâ€™?
- Have the ethical credentials of businesses on the map been verified?
- How are a businessâ€™s ethics demonstrated in its mapping entry?
- How are organic products certified, labelled and categorised in the directory?
- How are vegetarian and vegan options more environmentally sustainable?
- How do â€˜Ethics keywordsâ€™ and â€˜Ethical standards labelsâ€™ differ?
- What are BAFTS and WFTO members?
- What are the ethical considerations when buying jewellery?
- What do the terms organic, biodynamic and permaculture mean?
- What does paraben-free mean?
- What is a three-thinking business?
- What is the difference between Fairtrade and fairly-traded?
- Community networks
- Content partners
You are here
Networks you can join as an individual to support environmental sustainability and fair trade ethics.
Help identifying the most ethical products